INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We obtain the following forms of information from you:
Information You Submit
You may choose to provide us with personal information through the Website, like:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Your profile, messages you send on the Website, searches conducted by you and the reviews submitted by you.
- Payment information, such as your payment card details.
- Information obtained from the account you use to login to the Website.
- Personal information in communications and other content you submit or share, such as photographs and video clips.
- Information about services received/ rendered on the Website.
- Your location.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
If you use the Website, we may collect the following information by automated means:
- The type of device you use and its operating system.
- Identification details of your device (e.g., unique device identifier).
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address.
- Information about your use of the Website.
De-Identified and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may de-identify personal information that we have collected from you through the Website and combine it with de-identified information about other users, information from third parties, and/or publicly available information.
Website Visitorship Information
We gather information from the Website activity, such as data on the number of people who visit the Website, the pages they visit, the duration of their stay, etc. Website Visitorship Information includes:
- Collected on an aggregate, anonymous basis, which means no personal identifiable information is associated with this data.
- Gathered through the use of web server logs and cookies.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We store the information collected from the Website, which is used mainly to enhance the end user experience. The information is processed and analysed by automated means to offer a variety of features that you get from using the Website. The information will be used for advanced analytics to offer additional insightful features in future. We may also anonymise (de-personalise) your information we collect and combine it with other information sources for the purpose of advanced analytics and future use cases.
STORAGE AND MAINTENANCE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Although we may store or track information about you, however, we shall not be obligated to do so and may delete any information and records, in whole or in part, solely at our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Our customer’s privacy is extremely important to us. However, we may disclose certain information obtained due to the following:
- To our employees, in order to diagnose and resolve any problems or to provide support to you.
- To any other person, who perform services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing, survey administration, technical or customer support, shipping, and provision of email and data analytics.
- To the business partners, who can alert you about the new services. Upon receipt of any alert if you desire to be removed from such alert list, you may inform the sender or unsubscribe from the list as provided in each mail alert.
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or in response to legal requests by government agencies or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Some pages on the Website use “cookies,” which are small files that the Website places on your hard drive for identification purposes. These files are used for Website registration and customisation the next time you visit us. Your web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on the Website.
SECURITY OF DATA
We and our partners maintain commercially reasonably measures to maintain information security and prevent it from unauthorized access. However, no security is fool-proof and in case we become aware of any breach of security of your information, we will notify you using the email address that we have. If you do not agree to the terms discussed above, you should exit our Website or stop using the same. When you access our Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to abide by the terms described above.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites/ apps, which are not under our control. We have no responsibility or liability for and we make no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may have access to through our Website. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. The inclusion of such links does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data processed by Goals101 are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed in line with legal, regulatory or statutory obligations.
At the expiry of such periods, your personal data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Subject to applicable law, regulations and/or banking industry guidelines, you may have the right to invoke a data subject right in relation to your personal data being processed by Goals101.
Goals101 may be allowed by law, in case of excessive or manifestly unfounded request, to charge a fee for fulfilling your request, subject to applicable conditions.
The rights that you can invoke as a data subject can be:
RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to obtain from Goals101, confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- The existence of the right to request from Goals101 rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing of such data or to object to such processing
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic involved
RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You shall have the right to obtain from Goals101 without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
RIGHT TO ERASURE
Except in very specific cases where provided by law, you have the right to obtain from Goals101 the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which Goals101 is subject
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell your contact information to other marketers. As a global company, we may share your personal information with our offices around the world. While doing so, we will ensure that your personal information is handled and safeguarded as per this policy.
OVERSEAS TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be transferred to, and stored at, locations in India and other office where we currently have or will build presence. It may also be accessed and processed by our personnel and the personnel of our partners, affiliates and third-party service providers, who may operate in or outside India. We may transfer your personal information to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal information on our behalf.
When personal data is transferred from the EU to outside the EU, we shall do so as per applicable laws.
Tel: +91-11-4111 2721
Physical Address: 217B, Second Floor, Okhla Phase 3, New Delhi-110020